Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child. We at SAIS strive to provide education that analyse the strength and weakness of the student and help shape up the child. Admission to SAIS, Hunsur is open to all classes from Kindergarten/ LKG onwards, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender. We are seeing a growing interest among a large number of parents seeking admission to SAIS, Hunsur. Please feel free to come and visit to talk to us more about the individual learning needs of your children. We will be more than happy to welcome you to experience learning at SAIS for yourselves.
Registration and Admission Process:
- Application forms will be available in school from 1st December 2019 onwards.
- Parents may submit the duly filled - in forms at the School Front Office between 10 am to 4 pm.( Monday to Saturday)
- Application for admission to any class will be considered only based on vacancies arising in the particular class.
- We also give preference for nationally mobile group including central services, other transferable services including Armed Forces.
- Internal transfer from SAIS Hunsur to Mount Litera Zee School Mysore and vice versa is also considered.
- Purchase of admission form does not guarantee admission. Confirmation of admission would be given personally / phone/ email. Admission will only be confirmed upon receipt of all the documents and fee to be paid at the time of admission. ( Fee once paid will not be refunded)
- Short-listed students, along with parents will be called for a pre- admission counselling session after the scrutiny of registration.
- For the selected applicants, there will be an interaction with Principal.
- The following certificates should be submitted at the time of admission. If photocopies of the certificates are submitted, the same should be supported by the original for verification.
- Birth Certificate
- 2 copies of photographs of the parents and 4 passport size photos of child
- Fitness certificate and medical report for blood group, any allergies etc.
- Transfer certificate and marks card from previous school ( Class 2 onwards)
- Aadhaar copy of parent and child
- Address proof
- Caste certificate as applicable
Age criteria for application of admission
|Admission into Grade
||Age by 31st May of the year
||2 years 5 months
||3 years 5 months
||4 years 5 months
||5 years 5 months
Kindly contact the school office for all admission related queries. Prospectus and the registration form will be available at the school office.